Senior Tools Engineer
Company: US Tech Solutions
Location: arizona city
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title:Tool Engineer 3
Location:Mesa, AZ 85215
- Evaluates program and project requirements, develops complex
equipment and tooling concepts and designs solutions for the
- Compiles and analyzes technical data to determine the effects
on product engineering design and rate estimates, identifies
robotics, automation or technology recommendations and system
integration for equipment and tooling.
- Ensures compliance with safety, producibility, maintainability,
reliability, ergonomic factors and regulatory requirements.
- Validates contractual performance milestones, maintains
configuration control, conducts reviews, prepares plans for
productions readiness, preventative maintenance, and spares.
- Conducts training for Production and Maintenance
- Develops and implements work-arounds and maintains
configuration of hardware, software and documentation.
- Performs studies and make recommendation for disposition of
Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
technical education from an accredited course of study in
engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
(e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and
experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In
the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not
required, accreditation standard.
Thanks and Regards,
425 559 9793.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Gilbert , Senior Tools Engineer, Other , arizona city, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!