Company: Culvers Restaurant
Location: Queen Creek
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reports to manager on duty
Has a genuine desire to provide personalized guest service to
ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.
- Consistently provides friendly guest service and heartfelt
hospitality. Handles guest comments promptly and courteously with
the ability to empathize, sympathize and educate.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining proper food safety
practices, portion control and presentation within service goal
- Committed to teamwork demonstrating integrity and honesty while
interacting with guests, team members and managers. Displays a
can-do attitude that makes the difference between a great shift and
an okay shift.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for
the safety of other team members and guests.
- Reports to each shift in a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform.
Maintains a neat, well groomed appearance including personal
hygiene, hair restraint and jewelry restrictions.
- Reports to each shift on time. Is considered by peers as
reliable and dependable.
- Follows established restaurant practices and procedures.
- Performs primary and secondary position responsibilities timely
- Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
Friendly with an engaging, outgoing personality. Guest focused
with the ability to demonstrate meaningful interaction. Sound
communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, food
- Stands for long periods of time without sitting
- Walks fast paced during shifts
- Bends, reaches and stoops
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Rarely
Keywords: Culvers Restaurant, Gilbert , Crew Member, Other , Queen Creek, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!