Company: Mastec Network Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is responsible for the daily site construction
work efforts assigned to you by leadership.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites
and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related
activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote
learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety
and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications
- First Aid, Safety, Rescue, Wiltron, Anritsu, Fiber, PIM, CPR
and Connector attachment
- Organizational, computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS,
construction drawings and SOW.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and comply with company
motor vehicle policy.
- If applicable, the ability to maintain FDOT log books
- Training will be provided
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel,
- Must be fit and in good physical condition
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50
lbs., and be cable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
- Individuals must have a valid driver's license and driving
record meeting the company policy conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme
weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel
- Must be able to work out of market or away from home as work
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military
status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all
applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration
of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Keywords: Mastec Network Solutions, Gilbert , Tower Foreman, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!