Company: ClubCorp Financial Mngt
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Description POOL SUPERVISOR
The Aquatics Supervisor is responsible for the operations of the
entire swimming complex facility, designated swimming pool
employees, Lifeguard hiring, scheduling, training, and the overall
safety of those who use the facility.
- Hire, supervise, and develop all pool personnel to ensure staff
is well trained thereby creating a safe environment for those who
use facility including Lifeguards and Attendants.
- Ensure that pool facility is a safe environment at all times
and conduct in-service training drills bi-monthly to maintain
- Clean and sanitize swimming pool (includes cleaning pool
backwash filers, skimming pool surfaces, and checking that
chemicals in pool are at ideal levels).
- Ensure that all equipment (i.e. railings, ropes, pumps, etc.)
are in good working order, and provide repair/replacement as
- Procure chemicals, equipment, and supplies as needed.
- Support both swim team and swim lesson program and/or swim team
program as defined by specific club organization.
- 2 - 3 years experience in pool operation aquatics
- Certified Lifeguard required or within first 30 days of
- Certified Lifeguard and AED/CPR Instructor preferred
- Obtain CPO certificate within first 30 days of hire
- Knowledge of pool equipment and operations preferred
- Previous supervisor experience of at least 10 employees
Keywords: ClubCorp Financial Mngt, Gilbert , Aquatics Supervisor, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!