Cardiac Telemetry Nurse
Company: Dignity Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Located in the Gilbert, Ariz., suburb of Phoenix, the Mercy
Gilbert Medical Center, is a 198-bed, not-for profit hospital with
more than 1,300 employees and almost 900 doctors on staff
representing all major specialties. In 2014, Phoenix Children's
Hospital launched a 22-bed pediatric unit inside the hospital.
Mercy Gilbert opened in 2006 and has been a vital part of the
growing community. Today it is the fifth largest employer in
Gilbert. During the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016, Mercy Gilbert
provided more than $24 million in community benefit. As a result of
Dignity Health's mission to deliver health care and partner with
the community, more than 42,000 people in the East Valley were
reached through community health services. For more information
- Registered Nurse who shares the same passion for our critically
ill patients to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care
based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and
- All Staff Nurses are expected to practice autonomously,
consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and
hospital job description.
- Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a
leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes
evaluation of a plan for nursing care. Provides professional
nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient
- One (1) year RN experience.
- ADN, Diploma, or foreign equivalent.
- Current AZ State RN License in good standing.
- Current American Heart Association BLS healthcare provider
- Current ACLS card must be obtained within 6 months of
- Bachelors of Nursing Degree.
- Post catheterization recovery, CHF, Chest tube management,
Cardiac arrhythmia, Cardiac drips.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Gilbert , Cardiac Telemetry Nurse, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!