Personal Trainer Crunch fitness
Company: Crunch Fitness - Gilbert
Posted on: June 6, 2021
THE CRUNCH PHILOSOPHY: There are no judgments
here No too much or not enough. No glares of disapproval. Here we
keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage,
empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one
reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community;
what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for
everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals whove chosen
to come reach them with us.
CRUNCH. NO JUDGMENTS.
state-of-the-art and growing club in Gilbert, AZ is hiring Personal
Trainers to join our winning team! This facility is a Personal
Trainers paradise as you can see through our club photos and
Personal Trainer Job Description:
Trainers provide customized fitness programs to our members while
educating and guiding them on proper nutrition, cardiovascular
exercise, resistance training and attaining a healthier lifestyle.
Clients sign up with a personal trainer to be motivated, educated,
and held accountable while working towards their fitness goals. By
definition, a personal trainer is a fitness professional possessing
the knowledge, skills and abilities for safe and effective exercise
and fitness program design, instruction and assistance for the
purpose of reaching personal health and fitness goals.
Personal Trainer Expectations and
As a Crunch Fitness Personal
Trainer, you'll help our members achieve their potential
through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our
members including education and guidance on proper nutrition,
cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other
- Conduct Crunch Kickoff appointments with members which includes
a state of the art body composition analysis, nutritional
counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and
basic exercise science
- Conducts Fitness Assessments according to Company protocol
- Educates members on current health and fitness issues and
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our
members personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is
used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness, tidiness and enforcement of gym
rules and etiquette.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by
the Fitness Manager.
- Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve
their fitness goals with personal training.
- Punctual and prepared for all appointments with clients or
- Passionate about fitness and coaching others with purpose while
providing excellent customer service
- Ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and
- Exceptionally member service oriented and possesses outstanding
- Ability to demonstrate and teach exercises while providing
feedback on technique
- Ability to execute individual fitness program design in a safe
and effective manner
- Understands the importance of maintaining accurate and current
- Dedicated to maintaining personal integrity and personal health
- Willingness to uphold Company protocol and policies
- Attends mandatory and optional staff training classes
- Strong preference for a personal trainer who is committed to
the role full time, and not splitting time with other jobs
- Basic First Aid knowledge and CPR/AED Certification within 6
months of hire
- Current Nationally Recognized Personal Trainer
- A desire for personal growth and team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality, able to engage with members and build
- Extremely organized, able to document and recall information,
and use professional productivity tools such as MS Office.
- Serviced minded and professional
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills with management,
peers and members
- Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence as are weekends and
holidays to support your clients
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting
weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged
standing and walking.
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours
throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person
and on the telephone
Licenses / Certifications/ Registrations
- Certified Personal Trainer (Minimum of One Certification): ACE,
ACTION, AAPTE, ACSM, CSCCa, Cooper Institute, NASM, NCSF, NESTA,
NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, LT Academy
- CPR/AED Certification within 6 months of hire
- Crunch can help Personal Trainers earn their Certification if
they don't have one already.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required
All Crunch Fitness team members
- Complimentary Crunch Fitness membership
- Team member discounts for Crunch products & services
- Continuing Education
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Strong earning potential
Keywords: Crunch Fitness - Gilbert, Gilbert , Personal Trainer Crunch fitness, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!