Front Desk - Southwest Endoscopy (20834-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direction of the Business Office Manager, is
responsible for covering any aspect of the business office
necessary. Many duties includes scheduling, insurance verification,
financial counseling, patient calls and medical records.
Successful candidate will possess outstanding multi tasking
abilities, communication and teamwork as well as the ability to
keep up in a fast paced working environment. The successful
candidate should be able to demonstrate previous
successful/positive customer service encounters or programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies insurance prior to patient's arrival, to include "Add
On and Direct Admits"
- Obtains pre-certification from insurance companies for
procedures that require pre-certification.
- Requests office notes from referring physician if needed for
- Calculating and Informing patients of amount due
- Communicating with the Dr. office's
- Ensures all required forms are placed in designated areas of
the patients chart
- Daily preparation of charts for next day's surgeries within
required deadline (NO LESS than 3 days prior to surgery, for all
cases scheduled four days or more in advance of surgery date)
- Preparation of medical consents for each chart prepared
- Labeling necessary documents and adding physician orders
- Out-bound collection calls to patients regarding their medical
invoice/bill answering questions and setting up payment/payment
- Utilization of various collection strategies and methodologies
to contact consumers in order to negotiate payment in full or
payment arrangements on debt within federal, state and client
collection guidelines and laws.
- Knowledge of health care financing and Medical Collections
- Other duties as assigned
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical and
dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2-4 years of hospital or medical office experience
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a
- Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet
- Show a genuine desire to work and improve the hospital as a
- Extreme multi- tasker
- Strong medical terminology.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and exceptional
customer service skills.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Gilbert , Front Desk - Southwest Endoscopy (20834-147), Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!