Bowling Pin Tech and Facility Maintenance
Company: Fat Cats
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Summary of Position the Bowling Pin Tech and Facility
Maintenance responsible and accountable for maintaining and
inspecting the automatic pin-setting, ball-return machinery, and
other mechanical and electrical equipment of the facility. These
pieces of equipment typically have many moving parts, and it is up
to the mechanic to ensure that necessary cleaning and lubrication
of machine parts takes place and is logged. Additionally, the
mechanic must troubleshoot and resolve any problems in an efficient
The Pin Tech will also perform day to day building maintenance
functions of the Theaters, Glow Golf Course, Kitchen, and All Guest
Areas. It's very important to maintain a safe, clean and smoothly
operated entertainment center at all times.
FatCats Mission and Values and the essential responsibilities of
the Bowling Mechanic are listed below in the following key
FatCats Mission Statement
"We create experiences that bring you back!"
FatCats Values- PRIDE
P Passionate- "I am enthusiastic"
R - Respect- "I respect myself and others"
I - Integrity- "I do the right thing"
D - Disciplined- "I strive for excellence"
E - Empowered- "I make a difference everyday"
Total Customer Satisfaction
- Ensures that the facility they are assigned to consistently
delivers the highest quality service possible and that our
customer's experience while visiting their location provides total
- All activities and decisions are completely focused on and
driven by the customer's needs. Models and creates an environment
in which the customer is always right.
- Demonstrate and ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Provides regular feedback to their management and team members
on areas that need improvement. Ensures that they are using
appropriate monitoring tools. Utilizing side work and cleaning
- Employees will be trained, motivated, and empowered to deliver
total customer satisfaction. Employees demonstrate a high level of
service to our customers. Provides training, coaching, and feedback
in any areas that are below standard.
- Ensures their station is neat, clean, and organized. Makes sure
that the use of systems and procedures maintain the company
Proven Process - Mandatory Daily Practice for All Employees
- Grounds build up to the entrance: Clean and Tidy.
- Entrance walking in FatCats: Clean, Clear, and Inviting.
- Greeting/Eye contact within 10 feet of guest entrance: Positive
and Professional Greeting.
- Intro/Information Interaction mindshare (InMoment), CityGro:
Engage the customer. Is there a special event/occasion?
- Make a Sale Family Special, Thunder Alley/All Specials
- Shoes and Directions to lanes Bar, Snack Bar, Bathroom etc.:
Maintain positive interaction.
- Customer Check-In between 3rd and 5th frame, check-in on
customer experience. Opportunity: 2nd MindShare Prompt with a token
- End of Game return bowling balls, bowling shoe return, give
free arcade and gaming tokens for the kids and make sure that the
customer receives a mindshare card.
- Thank the guest and invite them to come back again.
- Follows and administers safety procedures. This includes
maintaining safe working environment, training maintenance
personnel of potential work hazards and strategies to work safely
with all equipment and communicates safety concerns with
- Maintains and repairs:
- Do preventive maintenance as scheduled and repairs as
- Maintain frames per stop log and record all pinsetter
- Make sure shop, back aisle and tools are clean and
- Maintain parts inventory and order as needed.
- Do preventive maintenance on scoring equipment.
- Make repairs as needed to scoring equipment.
Make the schedule for all maintenance personnel.
- Make sure all lanes meet U.S.B.C. (ABC/WIBC) standards.
- Make any adjustments to lanes or lane conditions to meet above
- Keep lane machine in top condition by doing the preventive
maintenance at least as scheduled.
- Maintain a fair and legal scoring condition.
Repair and adjust foul lights as needed.
- Make any needed repairs in a timely manner; making sure repairs
are of a good quality.
- Make sure all lighting is in good operating condition (replace
lamps and ballasts as needed)
Always keep safety in mind when working.
- HVAC and Small Refrigeration
- Replace all filters at no longer than 90-day intervals.
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils once a year on rooftop
- Clean condenser coils on small refrigeration at least every 90
- Make repairs as needed.
- Kitchen Equipment
- Do preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Make repairs as needed.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer
system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including
selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store
generally weighing 20 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motion) of the
wrists, hands, and fingers.
Hours of Work This is a fulltime position. Days and hours of
work vary Monday through Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Preferred Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent.
Keywords: Fat Cats, Gilbert , Bowling Pin Tech and Facility Maintenance, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!