We offer Competitive Pay, Great Benefits, and Opportunities for
Pinto Valley Mining Corporation (PVMC), a subsidiary of Capstone
Mining, is a global leader in metal mining and processing, focused
on Copper and Molybdenum production.
As a member of the PVMC team, you will have the opportunity to
work for a company that places its highest priorities on supporting
its people and the communities where they live, protecting the
environment, and providing safe and secure working conditions.
Located just outside the Phoenix metro area, at PVMC you will
enjoy working in a collaborative and diverse team environment with
training, development, and career growth opportunities. We live by
our values; Work Responsibly, Always Accountable, Execute with
Excellence, and Deliver Results.
About the Role
The Processing Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for
(including but not limited to) the effective day to day supervision
and execution of preventive, corrective, and emergency mechanical
maintenance; and to ensure goals and KPI's for HSEC, Production,
Maintenance, Quality and Cost are achieved for the overall
Processing area and for Processing Maintenance. This position also
manages all activities including schedule execution and completion,
and cost control related to Processing Maintenance. In addition,
this role provides strong leadership and mentors team members to
operate in a manner consistent with company values. The position
role also provides timely and accurate reporting for the area as
Who We are Looking For
Are you a highly motivated individual with a commitment to the
safety and well-being of your fellow employees? Do you consistently
look for ways to improve yourself and others? Are you committed to
living the Capstone Values? If so, then you are the kind of person
that we are looking for.
- Previous Mine Operations / Concentrator / Maintenance
experience (mechanical, planning, etc.)
- Strong technical background with working knowledge of theories,
practices, methods and procedures in mechanical maintenance and
- Completed in-house testing and certifications where
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the applicable
legislation and regulations for mines and mineral processing
Key Competencies / Skills
- Minimum of five years of Maintenance (mechanical) related
experience in production execution areas.
- Technical background and familiarity with equipment.
- Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis capabilities.
- Intermediate computer skills; Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- SAP experience.
- Able to speak, comprehend, read, and write English.
Physical Demands of the Role
- Ability to stand and walk for short durations, including
walking up and down stairs and across uneven surfaces.
- Ability to kneel, crawl, stoop, and squat, occasionally in
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance (effective on
date of hire)
- 401(k) Savings and Employee Share Purchase Plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Pinto Valley Mining Corporation provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.