If you want to have a positive impact on people's financial
futures and help empower individuals to reach their financial goals
- Read on!
Joining Morgan Stanley as a Financial Advisor provides you with
the security of a competitive salary and benefits package, but
without the stress of prospecting, cold calling, or soliciting
friends & family for business.
You will be joining a team that focuses on deepening and growing
an existing book of Morgan Stanley relationships. All client
interactions are phone-based, complemented by digital touchpoints.
Your primary focus is to help clients establish a strong foundation
that will ultimately position them to reach their financial goals.
This is achieved through accessing the intellectual capital of the
firm, including some of the best investment research in the
industry. You will be empowered to confidently navigate complex
market conditions, implement tailored wealth plans and recommend
suitable investment products which not only achieve the client's
goals but help you deliver against your new asset objectives.
Your local leadership team will be by your side to support you
in your growth and development by providing ongoing coaching to
advance your skillset and progress your career.
- In a team-based environment, via inbound and outbound
communication, retain and build client relationships by providing
advice, reviewing portfolio, gauging client circumstances and goals
(including suitability and risk tolerance) and closing new asset
- Have a deep understanding of current financial markets, the
Firm's products and those of its strategic partners. Leverage these
tools to tailor advice and guidance for each client's
circumstances, investment objectives and goals.
- Focus on improving client satisfaction by emphasizing
world-class individualized client service, 100% accuracy,
responsiveness and follow-through.
- Focus on meeting business objectives and doing so in a
- Acting with the highest ethical standard and integrity to put
clients' needs above all other considerations.
- Risk recognition and mitigation, including ensuring a thorough
understanding of and adherence to all policies and procedures.
Uphold requirements of the Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Document client interactions through detailed notes.
The Morgan Stanley Client Solutions Training program is a
three-phase program consisting of 2-3 months training and
development designed to ensure that Financial Advisors are fully
prepared to take their place among our Financial Advisor
Upon completion of this program the Financial Advisor will be
- Understand the purpose and vision of Morgan Stanley Financial
- Provide exceptional client experience and ask effective
questions to understand and fulfill the client need
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of Morgan Stanley tools
- Build a recommendation that aligns to the client's financial
- Deepen the client relationship by conveying the value Morgan
Stanley products and services can provide the client
- Listen for opportunities to educate clients on firm
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent communicator with strong client service skills
- FINRA licenses Series 7 Top-off and Series 66 - which
encompasses 63 & 65
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm
providing a wide range of investment banking, securities,
investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's
employees serve clients worldwide including corporations,
governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is
essential to our success. Together, we share a common set of values
rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan
Stanley can provide a best-in-class foundation for building a
professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve,
contribute and grow. A philosophy that balances personal
lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our