Appliance Purchasing Associate
Company: frontdoor, inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Communicates with customers regarding appliance options when
covered appliances must be replaced. Assists customers in choosing
replacement appliances, while describing features and upgrade
- Handles inbound and outbound phone calls regarding appliance
options. Provides customer service for replacements, repairs,
upgrades, and/or cash-in-lieu of appliance.
- Interprets customer contracts and determines appropriate
replacement models for customers based on their current
- Assists customers in finding a comparable replacement appliance
from an approved list of preferred vendor suppliers.
- Offers customers options of upgrading appliances and discusses
- Makes contact with customers to discuss product replacement
and/or repair options.
- Places appliance orders for customers.
- Processes credit cards for upgrade orders.
- Handles escalated customer service issues until resolution is
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience and/or training
required, or an equivalent combination of education and
- Knowledge of contract coverage, including systems and
- Math skills
- Knowledge of business unit policies and procedures
- Conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
Keywords: frontdoor, inc., Gilbert , Appliance Purchasing Associate, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!