Workforce Management Analyst II (Remote)
Company: Heartland Financial Usa, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization
with many locations offering uniquely different banking and
financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a
performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of
excellence with high standards, and high values while providing
outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees.
Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Workforce Management Analyst II works under the supervision
of the WFM Manager focusing on forecasting and scheduling, while
assisting with monitoring adherence. This role is an advanced
analyst position requiring in-depth use of inContact system
functionality to aid in the overall improvement of efficiency
within customer care.
- Produces quarterly and annual forecasting and staffing
projections by leveraging historical and external data including
shift requirements, time off the phone for coaching/training and
- Ensures multiple queues and business units are staffed
appropriately to meet set service level agreements according to
- Updates system rules for staff to ensure proper schedule
- Coordinates multi-site shift bidding process.
- Monitors daily agent activity and call volume trends for all
queues and teams utilizing inContact.
- Monitors intraday forecasting and trends to make
recommendations or to update schedules to optimize call center
- Completes ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed to support
the WFM team and call center management.
- Maintains and provides weekly reports that provide insight into
call center trends (week at a glance).
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations on short term solutions
to improve occupancy and overall SLA within the call center.
- Creates and communicates trend reporting and data analysis of
workload including team and agent performance.
- Identifies recurring issues with agent performance, or system
issues and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better service
the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of department
- Conducts training and assists with troubleshooting of system
issues within the inContact system.
- Works with others within the department and in other
organizational business lines to coordinate activities and identify
and resolve operational problems.
- Participates in a wide variety of Heartland committees and
regular meetings to coordinate activities and identify and resolve
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university
equivalent work experience in performing Work Force Management and
basic IVR functions in a multi-department/site contact center
- 3-5 years experience in a call center environment
- Experience with call center adherence requirements, scheduling
and ability to understand WFM and IVR software (NICE inContact,
Five9, Avaya, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of NICE CXone WFM processes including
forecasting, scheduling, and adherence required
- Advanced understanding and application of contact center
operations including the WFM cycle, IVR concepts, skill routing and
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows
based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
with all levels of personnel and can multitask in fast-paced
- Ability to perform basic IVR functions (reporting, user
- Sound decision-making skills with the proven ability to apply
logic to resolve complex problems
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills required
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Heartland Financial Usa, Inc., Gilbert , Workforce Management Analyst II (Remote), Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!