Boat Ramp Attendant
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Sports Club, Recreation and Aquatics Attendant
The Sports Club, Recreation and Aquatics Attendant is responsible
for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer
services for our Members and guests.
They are responsible for all designated areas, cleanliness and
safety while tending to the needs of the Members and guests.
Attendants should be knowledgeable of Club services, features,
upcoming events and specials.
- Enforce policies and promote safety within Sports Club and
- Perform assigned cleaning responsibilities to maintain
- Ensure all weights and accessories are racked after use.
- Be attentive to and report equipment issues.
- Ensure pool deck chairs are in proper areas.
- Ensure all complex trash is gathered and discarded during each
- Ensure locker rooms are stocked at all times.
- Any additional tasks as requested.
- Ability to lift minimum of 50lbs and stand for extended periods
(3 or more hours).
- Must be CPR/AED/First Aid certified within first 90 days.
- Customer service experience required.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Moring & evening shifts available, must be willing to work
weekends, holidays and special events.
Keywords: ClubCorp, Gilbert , Boat Ramp Attendant, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!