Company: Dignity Health
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Located in the Gilbert, Ariz., suburb of Phoenix, the Mercy
Gilbert Medical Center, is a 198-bed, not-for profit hospital with
more than 1,300 employees and almost 900 doctors on staff
representing all major specialties. In 2014, Phoenix Children's
Hospital launched a 22-bed pediatric unit inside the hospital.
Mercy Gilbert opened in 2006 and has been a vital part of the
growing community. Today it is the fifth largest employer in
Gilbert. During the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016, Mercy Gilbert
provided more than $24 million in community benefit. As a result of
Dignity Health's mission to deliver health care and partner with
the community, more than 42,000 people in the East Valley were
reached through community health services. For more information
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a dynamic RN who is passionate
about the health and well-being of our employee to, assess
patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership
role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of
a plan for nursing care. All RNs are expected to practice
autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse
Practice Act and hospital job description.
- One year medical/surgical intensive care experience.
- AZ RN license or RN License from a Compact State.
- Current Americna Heart Asssociation BLS card.
- ACLS certification within six months of hire.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong cardiac and hemodynamic monitoring, intra-aortic balloon
- Professional certification in area of specialty.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Gilbert , ICU Nurse, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!