Personal Care Aide
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Location: Queen Creek
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the
fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service
to your clients. As an Addus Personal Care Aide, you'll play a
vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities
living independently. This rewarding position provides consistent,
flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing
a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are
looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing,
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's
license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well organized.
Addus HomeCare has strived to keep clients in their homes, since
1979. We provide homecare services to over 40,000 patients. Despite
challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Addus HomeCare
is still hiring Home Care Aides in over 186 locations across the
United States. Addus has implemented comprehensive safety policies
based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We
are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves,
face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure
against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Addus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual
orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status,
veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Gilbert , Personal Care Aide, Other , Queen Creek, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!