Company: Nikola Motor
Posted on: June 8, 2021
You're passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to
build something special. You want to own your space but work with
talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace
doesn't scare you, it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to
We feel exactly the same way.
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let's start a
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Trainer who will
deliver and develop training content to Advanced Manufacturing
associates and train the trainer audience via in person training
and on-demand content. The ideal candidate can reliably produce a
wide variety of compelling and engaging training content and
interactions with graphic design, multi-media design and virtual
reality. As the skilled multi-media design lead, the Senior Trainer
will assist in content development, standardized work instructions,
work instructions for operator tools, quality specifications,
operating procedures, and safety.
- Design and write interactive media content including reference,
process, product content, testing and evaluation.
- Design and edit visual content for procedural documentation
such as operating procedures, safety procedures, quality
requirements, user guides and manuals.
- Determines the type of publication that will best serve the
training requirements content, safety, and quality.
- Develop and deliver on demand, live online, one-on-one, train
the trainer and classroom training content.
- Meets with engineers, manufacturing teams, and managers to
learn about specific products and processes.
- Research product and critical processes to fully understand
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and
procedural training content is intended; adjust tone and design
used to meet those needs and ensure understanding.
- Plans multi-media processes and sets timelines and
- Creates graphic design: diagrams, charts, multi-media content
and other visual aids to assist teams in understanding product and
- Gathers feedback from all stakeholders, designers, and
manufacturers to improve training curriculum documents, process,
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years' experience in design: graphic, multi-media, new
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, video production, photography
- Use of advanced excel and word required.
- Experience using cloud-based storage of documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to simplify complex information and communicate in
clear and concise graphic design, multi-media formats and
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Ability to moderate classroom size groups.
Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN
eligible from Mexico or Canada. This position is not eligible for
CPT or OPT.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company is committed to a policy of equal
employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and
promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital
status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other classification
protected by state or federal law.
Keywords: Nikola Motor, Gilbert , Lead Trainer, Other , Coolidge, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!