We offer Competitive Pay, Great Benefits, and Opportunities for
Pinto Valley Mining Corporation (PVMC), a subsidiary of Capstone
Mining, is a global leader in metal mining and processing, focused
on Copper and Molybdenum production.
As a member of the PVMC team, you will have the opportunity to
work for a company that places its highest priorities on supporting
its people and the communities where they live, protecting the
environment, and providing safe and secure working conditions.
Located just outside the Phoenix metro area, at PVMC you will
enjoy working in a collaborative and diverse team environment with
training, development, and career growth opportunities. We live by
our values; Work Responsibly, Always Accountable, Execute with
Excellence, and Deliver Results.
About the Role
As a Processing Production Technician 2, you'll be working in a
team environment to safely and efficiently perform multiple job
functions while working towards the safety target of zero harm and
demonstrating the Capstone Values. The position requires a you to
operate plant machinery on a consistent basis.
Who We are Looking For
Are you a highly motivated individual with a commitment to the
safety and well-being of your fellow employees? Do you consistently
look for ways to improve yourself and others? Are you committed to
living the Capstone Values? If so, then you are the kind of person
that we are looking for.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Behave in a way that demonstrates support of Capstone's Vision
and Values: Always Accountable, Execute with Excellence, Deliver
Results and Work Responsibly.
- Display professionalism and integrity always.
- Be able to acknowledge good behaviors, coach, give
- Ensure you are working in compliance with Pinto Valley Mine
standard operating procedures and MSHA standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform all Processing Production
Technician 1 responsibilities, knowledge and competencies as
defined by work area.
- Basic understanding of production goals
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with others
- Maintain a clean work area
- Ability to perform work area inspections utilizing WPE, FLRA or
- Observation and minor maintenance of equipment
- Ability to learn instrument and computer readings
- Recording of process variables
- Basic troubleshooting of process equipment
- Basic troubleshooting of production processes
- Maintain environmental standards
- Ability to make adjustments to equipment when necessary
- Ability to identify electrical components.
- Ability to identify mechanical components
- Actively participate in line out meetings and safety
- Responsible for additional tasks/duties assigned as
- Able to speak, comprehend, read, and write English.
Physical Demands of the Role
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, including
walking up and down stairs and across uneven surfaces, climb
ladders and work at heights.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in both hot and cold environments with high
- Ability to kneel, crawl, stoop, and squat, including in
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance (effective on
date of hire)
- 401(k) Savings and Employee Share Purchase Plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Pinto Valley Mining Corporation provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.