IMPACT Associate - 2022
Company: Bank of Blue Valley
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Bank of Blue Valley is a growing dynamic organization with many
locations offering uniquely different banking and financial
solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance
driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with
high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth
and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes
"Great Things Happen!"
REMOTE WORK OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Our progressive 12-month IMPACT experience is designed to
produce empowering influencers across the Heartland Financial
footprint. We begin by providing a 3-month broad introduction into
the composition of the Heartland model and fundamentals via
Heartland Academy. The remaining 9-months our IMPACT Associates
will embark into a specialized and comprehensive Career Development
phase of the experience within the desired career path and
Throughout the experience, IMPACT Associates will be afforded
the opportunity to network and learn from top executives and
leaders. Upon successful completion of the program, there will be
an opportunity for a full-time position accompanied by an
accelerated career path to a leadership role within 1-3 years.
Each year business needs are analyzed to identify critical areas
for successful IMPACT recruitment and placement.
Focus for IMPACT 2022:
- Digital Technology (IT)
- Credit - Portfolio Manager to Commercial Banker Track
- Commercial - Treasury Management and Card Services
- Identity Access Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Project Management
- Enterprise Data Management
- Operations Process Improvement Engineer
- Internal Audit
- Phase 1 - The Heartland Academy: 3 Months
- The Heartland Story:
- Participants will gain a rich understanding of Heartland's
history, culture, strategy, and our unique model of the "big bank
punch, with the community bank touch."
- Banking 101:
- Participants will learn the fundamentals needed to understand
the business of banking with a deeper dive into understanding of
Commercial Banking and Credit Administration.
- Leadership Development:
- Participants will gain insight into leadership fundamentals and
develop the skills and knowledge that will enable them to become
managers, leaders and key influencers across our footprint while
our organization continues to evolve.
- Phase 2 - Immersive Career Development: 9 Months
- Fulfill responsibilities as required by individual career track
leadership and management.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Business
Administration/Management, Business Communications, Business
Education, Computer and Information Science, Criminal Science,
Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Mass Communication,
Risk Management required
- 1-3 years financial, banking, sales or related business
- Basic financial knowledge, preferred
- Strong detail and analytical skills
- Persuasive communication skills
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Involved in extracurricular activities and professional
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Bank of Blue Valley, Gilbert , IMPACT Associate - 2022, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!