Member Experience Coordinator- Seville Golf Country Club - Gilbert, Arizona
Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Member Experience Coordinator
Sums up your new Role:
The Member Experience Coordinator will play an integral part on
the Member Experience Team supporting project work and goals.
Creating remarkable experiences for our Club Members before, during
and after every visit. What we prioritize as Warm Welcome, Magic
Moments, and Fond Farewells.
- Communications &ndash Communicate ClubLife through all
channels, and take care of members needs as it relates to
reservations, inquiries, preferences, etc.
- Programming &ndash Speak to members on various topics and
promote Member events, gatherings, facilities, services, and
- Member Engagement &ndash Relationship and report building
with members and guests. Responsible for key ClubLife project work,
i.e., execution of Birthday campaigns, reservations follow-up,
invitation to signature events etc.
- New Member Onboarding &ndash Key focus on name recognition
and connection with Welcoming New Members to the Club
Day to Day:
All the other stuff we do:
- Adhere to all company, club and department standards of
operations, policies, and procedures whether written or verbal
- Conduct ourselves professionally and respectfully
- Work safely
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested
- Take pride in our appearance by arriving to work in a clean and
neat uniform and properly groomed according to Club standards
- We are open, flexible, and adaptable to take care of our
Members and Guest changing needs
- Understand service recovery procedures for Member/Guests
- Notify GM and/or department head(s) of Member/Guest complaints.
Rectify by using service recovery procedures as soon as
- We are ready to assume different responsibilities as needed and
requested as an essential part of our jobs
- Minimum of one-year experience in hospitality business or a
- Service oriented mindset making every guest feel valued
- Strong communication skills verbal, written, phone, text, and
social media communications
- Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive phone demeanor
- Advanced working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word,
Outlook, and Excel
- Positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a team
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Gilbert , Member Experience Coordinator- Seville Golf Country Club - Gilbert, Arizona, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!