Circuit / FPGA Designer
Company: Moog Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
MOOG Space and Defense
Circuit / FPGA Designer
Moog Broad Reach produces spaceflight hardware and software
solutions, integrating vehicle design, component design and
engineering services for aerospace, scientific, commercial and
military customers on four continents. From proposal phase to
ground testing, launch and on-orbit operations, we support each
mission as scientific, technical and operational facilitators. On
the product side, our radiation-hardened avionics and electronics
include GPS/GNSS receivers, science payloads, motor controllers,
high-quality flight-critical components, and single board computers
powered by the next-generation BRE440 "system-on-a-chip" - the
world's highest-performance radiation-hardened microprocessor.
With global product demand and mission criteria moving toward
integrated commercial partnerships, lower costs and higher
performance hardware and software requirements, Moog Broad Reach is
positioned for growth in the new era of aerospace development. Our
team of seasoned architects and engineers is dedicated to
partnership with our customers for continued growth and
Responsible for the design of analog and digital circuit cards,
including the design of the integrated FPGAs. These designs are
targeted for spacecraft electronics.
The designer should be able to complete the following design
- Implement circuit designs based on requirements and derived
- Perform and document trade studies on high risk design
- Develop conceptual designs (and documentation) that are easily
- Generate detailed designs with detailed analysis that shows
compliance to requirements and good design practices.
- Generate FPGA specifications (requirements)
- Develop FPGA design architecture.
- Develop RTL code for flight FPGAs.
- Architect and develop self-checking FPGA testbenches.
This position requires:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of circuit card design and 3 years of FPGA
design experience or a minimum of 3 years of circuit card design
and 5 years of FPGA design experience.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with FPGA VHDL design for space applications,
SystemVerilog and advanced testbench design.
- Experience with space electronics circuit design.
This position requires access to US Export Controlled
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Moog Inc., Gilbert , Circuit / FPGA Designer, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!