Company: Earnhardt Auto
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Earnhardt Auto Body is currently seeking a Lot Attendant!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups
in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Earnhardt Auto Body in Gilbert, AZ is seeking a self-motivated,
enthusiastic and hardworking person to fill this role.
Applicants must be 18 years (or older) with a valid driver's
- Keep Vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as
- Return vehicle keys to the appropriate area
- Handle wash tickets - taking vehicle to the car wash
- Any other duties as assigned
- Current and valid domestic driver's license (AZ preferred) with
a clean driving record
- Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
We offer a great working environment and full benefits package
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be
a privately held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 "Quick
Lane" Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a
well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please
submit your resume to Mike Adams at Earnhardt Auto Body
This opportunity is with: Earnhardt Auto Body 1301 n Colorado
Street Gilbert, AZ 85233
Job expires: 06/20/2021
Keywords: Earnhardt Auto, Gilbert , Lot Attendant, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!