Account Manager- Phoenix East
Company: Pacira Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. is a leading provider of non-opioid
pain management and regenerative health solutions dedicated to
improving outcomes for health care practitioners and their
patients. Our in-depth knowledge of non-opioid pain management,
coupled with our passion for advancing patient care, drives our
commitment to providing solutions that address unmet medical needs
and improve clinical results.
Why work with us?
Rarely do you have an opportunity to do work that really
matters. What drives us is our mission. What makes us successful
are our people. At Pacira, you are part of an inclusive culture
that fosters collaboration, growth, and innovative thinking - a
place where you can make an impact and help change the standard of
care in non-opioid pain management. Be part of our movement, let's
pursue excellence together.
The Account Manager is responsible for the positioning and
selling of EXPAREL and Pacira solutions within the assigned
territory. This includes the pharmacological & technical (Package
Insert & functions, benefits) knowledge and sales of EXPAREL value
proposition. The Account Manager will work with Regional Director
to develop a sound business plan that will lead to exceeding
defined sales revenues for said territory. The Account Manager will
utilize product knowledge, relevant hospital relationships, and
business acumen skills and execute strategy to meet and exceed
sales objectives of our flagship product EXPAREL.
- Identify target markets in accordance with organizational
strategy utilizing familiarity with hospital operations and
existing reporting, tools and dashboards.
- Ensure that corporate revenue objectives are exceeded within a
- Work with surgeons, anesthesiologists, health care providers
and pharmacy, focused on pain management to ensure that EXPAREL is
adopted within an account and geography
- Developing and maintaining expertise of EXPAREL
- Effective time management skills to increase sales productivity
and tactical implementation of sales activities to achieve business
- Actively participating with Region Director in the strategic
and tactical planning process
- Update and document sales account information via software
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge of the conversion process
within a hospital
- Develop and execute sales and retention strategies for target
markets and customers.
- Complete face-to-face sales meetings with physicians,
schedulers, practice managers, and medical staff in hospitals to
ensure understanding, as well as to close business, ensuring that
obstacles are identified and minimized.
- Effectively manage territory, conducting office visits to
include: Education on services offered, enhancement and new
- Communicating opportunities, market trends, and issues to
appropriate management/staff in a timely manner Prepare and present
opportunities, market trends, and challenges to appropriate
leadership/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis, gaining
support and commitment as needed.
- Manage expense budgets in a timely manner
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by
the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data
with health professionals during presentations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' of direct selling experience to
hospitals and healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical,
biotech, device or health care industry.
- Minimum 3 years' experience selling in the Operating Room
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills,
- Strong demonstrated presentation skills.
- Must be able to timely and accurately complete Hospital
Credentialing requirements to gain access to their facilities
- Able to travel extensively; valid driver's license in the state
in which you reside; reliable transportation. Must live in your
designated geographic territory.
- Knowledge of key industry business drivers, emerging medical
trends, and performance metrics, and ability to leverage that
knowledge to inform strategy.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaborative, and
analytical skills with a customer focus; must be able to foster and
maintain sound working relationships.
- Independently motivated and driven to achieve high goals and
seek continuous improvement in knowledge and skills.
- Competencies for sales efficiency and effectiveness; discipline
in goal setting, prospecting, networking, territory management, and
time management. Skills in account management, needs assessment,
value propositioning, handling objections and gaining
- Skills to employ technologies effectively and proficiency (MS
office suite, relevant mobile technology and web-based
- Overnight travel will be required, ability to cover geographic
territory; include corporate meetings. Able to travel overnight and
locally up to 90% of the time.
Pacira is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion,
sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy),
national origin, age (40 or older), veteran status, disability or
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Gilbert , Account Manager- Phoenix East, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!