Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 9, 2021
R&K Building Supply is a division of US LBM, a leading
distributor of specialty building materials in the United States.
We are seeking a experienced Window Installer location that will be
responsible for installing windows, training entry level
technicians on installation methods and take directions from Field
Supervisor & manufacturer on warranty requirements for all
Things you should know about working at R&K Building
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Window Installer:
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding
installation of materials.
- Works with other installers to install products as assigned and
- Responsible for installation of more technically advanced or
demanding building products.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any
malfunctions to field supervisor.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Train entry-level technicians on proper installation techniques
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building
materials and installation methods as required by location
- Cross-train in other areas to expand knowledge and
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the
task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
- Complies with Companys attendance policy by maintaining regular
and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by field supervisor or location
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Minimum education requiredHigh school diploma or GED.
- Minimum experience required1 year in installing products.
- Special skills requiredRead and use a measuring tape and other
required tools for complete installation.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the
ability to provide and/or follow detailed instructions.
- Physical demands include: walking throughout yards, plants and
offices, regularly lifting 50 pounds and frequently lifting up to
100 pounds or more, working from heights on ladders or in tight
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Well support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team
we hope to hear from you soon!
R&K Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Gilbert , Window Installer, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!