Company: HomeWell Senior Care
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to assist
clientele in a large independent retirement community. Certified
Nursing Assistant / Caregivers will be required to visit and
conduct house calls throughout the day assisting individuals with
various ADL's (Activities of daily living) as
outlined per each individualized care plan. Some residences may
require 1 visit per day for a simple medication reminder, while
others may require assistance with 2 or more ADL's and multiple
visits throughout the day. Your main objective is to help clients
navigate and medicate the difficulties associated with the aging
Responsibilities for CNA / Caregiver
- Assist clients with daily living activities as outlined by care
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and comfortable living
- Communicate with clients with patience, compassion, and caring
- Maintain continued vigilance monitoring and evaluating all
physical, mental, and environmental changes to clients safety and
- Advocate for client / patients safety and wellbeing.
- Report all observations of any changes to care manager on a
frequent basis, allowing adjustments to care plan. This is key to
better serving clients ever-changing needs.
- Adept at continually updating and discussing any changes with
clients physical, mental, or environment with fellow team members
during change in shift.
Qualifications for Certified Nursing Assistant /
- Ability to build rapport with clients and deliver exceptional
- Reliable transportation
- 2 years minimum previous experience in direct personal
- Willing to submit to criminal background check and drug
- Have current on First Aid/CPR certification
- Have current TB test a plus.
- Fingerprint card a plus.
- Covid vaccination a plus.
- CNA certification a plus
Our Offer to you:
- Highly competitive pay
- Free direct deposit
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Generous 401k Matching program
- $200 employee referral program
- 8 days PTO
- Time/half designated holiday pay
- Paid training
- Bonuses accordingly to merit
- Milage reimbursement for qualified shifts
- Drive time reimbursements for qualified shifts
We are hiring CNA's, Caregiver's, Certified Caregiver's, Home
Health Aide's, Personal Care Assistants, Direct Care Professionals
with heart & compassion to join our team. Full time, Part time and
live in positions available in Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Queen
Creek, Chandler, Sun Lakes, Apache Junction, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employerprohibition
regard to race, color, religion, age,
sex,ethnicity, sex, national origin,
disability status (except where mental & physical fitness
arerelevant to the position), genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State & local
Thank you for considering
One of HomeWell's primary values is that every person deserves
to stay in the comfort of their own home. Home is sacred! It is the
backdrop for many of our most cherished memories. When old age and
the need for daily assistance threatens the ability to stay at
home, our team of professionals ensure that one can live in their
beloved home for as long as possible. HomeWell Senior Care: "We
keep you home and well".
Keywords: HomeWell Senior Care, Gilbert , Caregiver, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!