HCBS Care Provider
Company: Arion Care Solutions
Location: Queen Creek
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Grow with us!
Arion Care Solutions is hiring caregivers to provide aid,
instruction, and support to kids and adults who have developmental
Hiring for positions in:
San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, and surrounding areas
Hiring for morning, afternoon, evening, and/or weekend hours can
turn into full-time. With several openings valley wide, these
positions offer creative and flexible schedules with evening and
weekend positions for students or those looking for a second
Why Arion Care Solutions?
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Employee mentoring, internships, and more!
- Opportunities for growth
- Insurance and 401k after a year for full time hours
- Accrued sick time off
- Training available
Services to be provided include the
Respite, Attendant Care & Habilitation $12.58-15.07
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age
- Must be able to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance
- Have or must be willing to obtain CPR/FA and Article 9 (will
- Able to positively interact and develop rapport with members
and their families
- Able to maintain a calm, supportive attitude during crisis or
potential crisis situations.
- Must have 3 months experience (can be volunteering or
professional). Please include on your resume and/or
Keywords: Arion Care Solutions, Gilbert , HCBS Care Provider, Other , Queen Creek, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!