Finance Analyst Administrator
Company: Marsden West
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Marsden Holding Company is a facility services provider with an
unmatched reputation for operational excellence. With superior
standards we clean, sanitize, and service large and small
businesses across the Western United States. In a nutshell:
we are excellent at what we do!
Are you a devoted problem solver, number cruncher, self-motivator,
and customer service professional? Then we want you!Marsdenhas an
immediate Finance Analyst Administrator opening!
Join an essential company to service the buildings and facilities
in your community. Develop and advance your skills while being a
part of a team that makes you feel like family!
Job Skills / Requirements
- Review monthly financial reports and provide analysis to the
business to assist in achieving financial targets.
- Work with operations management team to ensure billing and
financials are accurate.
- Working with Sales and Operations to review customer proposals,
ensuring invoicing, billing daily/monthly while investigating and
analyzing past due and current accounts.
- Build quote sheets for new and current clients, as well as
analyzing accounts to see if price increases or decreases need to
- Dissect accounts to ensure all files are accurate as well as
creating and entering new clients into the system.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external
customers with exceptional communication skills.
Pay Rate: $40,000 - $48,000
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Location: Phoenix, AZ or Portland, OR
Why Join the Marsden Family?
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation
• Established Company
• Providing an essential service to the community
• Work Remotely
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance/Analyst
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Administration
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
• Ability to prepare accurate and detailed accounting data
• Experience with managing multiple accounts
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe
environment for our employees and customers. Check out our website
marsdenwest.com/careers for Phoenix or
cbm-sys.com/join-our-team for Portland to see what
we're doing to stay safe and healthy!
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden West is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marsden does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability,
sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status,
color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public
assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays,
This job reports to the Alison
This is a Full-Time position 2nd
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Keywords: Marsden West, Gilbert , Finance Analyst Administrator, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!