R&K Building Supplies has been serving residential and
commercial contractors in the valley for 45 years. Our Doors,
Insulation, Truss, Lumber, and Window divisions provide extensive
product selection and complete customer service to guarantee
satisfaction in our company.
At R&K Building Supplies we recognize that employees are our
most valuable asset. Therefore, we strive to provide a positive
environment with training, growth and career advancement
opportunities. We are seeking individuals who will thrive in this
environment and who are excited to be a part of "Building
Excellence with Reliability
R&K Building Supplies is currently hiring for a
Production Assembler - Door Shop
Position Review: A machine operator makes
repetitive cuts with saws; cuts casing for door manufacturing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Pull lumber and read lumber materials pick list
- Use appropriate machine to make cuts that match the drawings or
batch cut paperwork
- Stock piece of cut material
- Maintain machinery by keeping moving parts clean and free from
- Label cut stock to match paperwork
- Complies with Company's attendance policy by maintaining
regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by location management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Min. Education Required: High School or GED
- Entry-Level position requiring background in physical labor
- Use and read tape measure and framing square correctly.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
- Physical demands include exposure to extreme temperatures, lift
up to 100 lbs. or more on a repetitive basis. Also perform duties
that require constant movement, squatting, and twisting. Overtime
work could be involved.
R&K offers a competitive wage along with excellent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
R&K Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local