A Real Estate Agent advises clients on every facet of the real
estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate
transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients
so they depend on Real Estate Agents to offer them expert advice,
act as their advocate during negotiations, and help them complete
one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives.
Real Estate is a fun and exciting industry, and we are looking for
dynamic and motivated Real Estate Agents to join us in providing
clients with the best possible real estate transaction
To be a Real Estate Agent, you must be a self-starter who
thrives working independently. You'll need to form positive and
trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents.
The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the
Real Estate Agent, so you must be thorough, dependable, and
detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently
so you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to
work. As such, this role is ideally suited for individuals who are
looking for more flexibility.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. You
will find that the more effort you put into making sales and
purchases, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real
Estate Agents often earn over $100,000 after they've established a
loyal client base.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Assist clients in preparing their home to put on the
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt and
profitable home sale
- Aid clients in the home search process by taking them to home
showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate
for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay
informed on recent home sales
- Develop marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Agent
- Pursue career development training to keep yourself informed
and an expert in your field
- Offer competitive commission rates
- Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help
you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a
work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training resources to help you maximize your career
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Qualities