Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Production Team
Member, Quality Tracking Systems will be responsible for contributing to the
hands-on production & inspection of Company’s world-class vehicles
and/or electric vehicle powertrains. Excellent attendance is
crucial for team to achieve success. He/she must have the ability
to work with various teams in General Assembly, Powertrain,
Body-In-White, Paint & Quality Control. They will also be
required to work with engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers in
various aspects of the overall process. Strong interpersonal and
communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish
effective working relationships within Company and
- Capture and communicate Quality Tracking Systems requirements
from department leadership.
- Maintain Quality Tracking Systems application images,
checklists, and defect lists.
- Escalate urgent issues and prioritize business needs.
- Provide recommendations based on experience to increase
- Knowledge of Windows OS operating system and broad knowledge of
Microsoft products, corporate enterprise software, and network
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational
- Ability to read and understand Operator Work Instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people
skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and remotely, if
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team
environments at a rapid pace.
- Ability to work in a
dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing
shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Experience with CAD applications.
- Experience with JAVA applications.
- Experience with Manufacturing Systems.
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing (OEM).
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to