Clinical Nurse - ENT Clinic
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Posting Note: PCH is looking for an experienced
pediatric nurse who will support the Main and EAST VALLEY ENT
outpatient clinics! The incumbent will need to have experience
working in a fast paced phone triage environment. You will be
providing information and education to the patients' families on
the care of the child. Incumbent will need to be able to travel to
satellite offices as needed, to work with providers on the care of
the patient. You will be working in an outpatient setting, working
with providers, and patients. This role is MONDAY - FRIDAY!!! NO
WEEKENDS or HOLIDAYS!!! Be a part of our fabulous ENT team, and
apply today!!! Pediatric experience is required.
This position will work in collaboration with the healthcare team,
patient and family to promote patient health through delivery of
professional nursing care appropriate to patients age and condition
as documented in the nursing and medical plans of care in
accordance with evidence-based nursing and patient care practice
standards and hospital goals, values and regulatory standards.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Completes nursing assessment of patient conditions consistent
with age and condition, including physical, psychological, social,
developmental, and educational factors, to determine initial level
of compliance with treatment plan per policy and unit guidelines.
Performs ongoing patient and family assessments and identifies
variations from diagnoses.
- Continually evaluates patient responses to care, teaching, and
discharge plans. Documents patient progress in appropriate charts
and shares observations and assessment outcomes with healthcare
team and families to ensure timely communication and understanding
of patient health status, progress, and ongoing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing required activities
within established parameters to ensure compliance with all
applicable medication, storage and documentation standards,
regulations, and requirements.
- Provides orientation to the unit, hospital systems, and
processes to patients and family members to ensure familiarity with
unit's policies and requirements.
- Supervises patient care activities of assigned team members and
delegates activities appropriate to knowledge, skill, and
competency. Provides timely feedback and review of care delivery to
ensure maintenance of patient safety, infection control procedures,
therapeutic environment, and team members' performance level,
maintaining confidentiality as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with patient care team and family members
to establish and implement plan of care to ensure coordination of
activities and ongoing communication of patient health status.
Participates in patient care rounds and patient care conferences as
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Gilbert , Clinical Nurse - ENT Clinic, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!