Child Care Teacher
Company: Child Development Schools
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Higley & Ray
COVID-19 considerations:All Associates are required to wear masks
and regular sanitizing must be conducted.Where permitted by
applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the
COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment,
if not currently employed by Child Development
Teacher Positions Available Now!
We are hiring in your area!
- Ready to work?
- Driven by a love for children?
- Seeking work in an organization that values you?
- Or, simply looking for a career change?
If your answer is YES - APPLY NOW!
We offer a generous benefits package for our teachers and
- No night or weekend shifts
- Child care discount offered
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available on a pretax
- Childcare Network will match up to $500 every year for your
- Paid holidays and flexible work schedules
- Tuition reimbursement
State of Arizona Requirments
Obtain a State of Arizona fingerprint Card
Must be 18 years or older
Must pass a Criminal Background Check
Full Time Teacher/Lead Teacher:
6 Mos Experience-Minimum
12 credit hours in early childhood education, elementary education
and/or related field, and a minimum of six (6) months of verifiable
experience working with children in group setting preferred;
training in early childhood education and a minimum of eighteen
(18) months of verifiable work experience with children in a group
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Gilbert , Child Care Teacher, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!