Posted on: November 16, 2021
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Program Facilitator who
has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional, secure setting. Who We Are: CoreCivic is the
leading, national provider of high-quality, security corrections
and detention management services, providing effective programs
that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success
after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more
than 70 secured facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees
are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! Perform routine duties of a
Program Facilitator conducts various programs in a group setting to
inmates/residents assigned to residential and non-residential
programs. Interviews and assesses prospective program participants
to determine individual and group needs. Implements a wide range of
- Plan, conduct or facilitate workshops, and group activities
specific to programs by facilitating group discussions, lecturing,
demonstrating, and using audio and/or visual aids and other
material to supplement program curriculum. Follow standard
curriculum for the program and supervises all program
- Create and maintains an environment that is conducive to
learning and personal growth of inmates/residents by establishing
standards of behavior and participation, and encourages
inmates/residents to maintain these standards.
- Coordinate admissions, evaluations, program completion, and
program termination information with other interested staff and
departments. Maintain and monitors confidentiality of
inmates/residents and administrative files.
- Evaluate progress of assigned inmates/residents and reviews
status to verify that programs are completed. Qualifications:--
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Sixty (60) credit hours of college coursework is required.
- Experience facilitating and delivering programs related to work
assignment may be substituted for the educational requirement on a
- Experience with custody and control of inmates/residents
- A valid driver---s license is required.
- Minimum Age Requirement:-- Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Gilbert , Program Facilitator, Other , Eloy, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!