Records Clerk - CAFCC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Records Clerk who has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
security setting. Who We Are: CoreCivic is the leading, national
provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention
management services, providing effective programs that enhance
public safety and prepare individuals for success after release.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security
facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a
deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
responsibility to better the public good. What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! The Records Clerk is
responsible for the maintenance, updating and disposition of all
inmate/resident records and files.
- Assemble inmate/resident files from all repositories; review
all inmate/resident records for compliance with policies; verify
and correct, as necessary, composition of inmate/resident files;
and prepare records for transfers or archives as appropriate.
- Receive all correspondence from courts regarding
inmates/residents and respond as necessary; verify that court bonds
received fully cover all sentences of inmates/residents; and
monitor disposition of the cases of inmates/residents following
court appearances. Initiate contact with internal staff, local
jurisdictions and courts regarding inmate/resident record
- Create and maintain up to date general and inmate/resident
files in an organized manner, to include sorting, labeling, filing
and retrieving, in accordance with corporate policies and/or
procedures for file set-up, composition, retention and storage
procedures; maintain confidentiality and security of records.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of inmates/residents scheduled for
discharge; process parole certificates, letters of discharge,
release authorizations and release notifications.Qualifications:--
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Experience in records management in a correctional institution
or office preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word,-- Excel and other personal
computer applications preferred.--
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.--
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Gilbert , Records Clerk - CAFCC, Other , Florence, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!