Customer Care Representatives
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Position Summary:Isagenix is one of the most dynamic health and
wellness companies in the world because our products, solutions,
and culture are redefining the health and wellness industry. Our
Customer Care Team works directly with our passionate and energetic
customers, providing top-of-the-line customer service. At Isagenix,
we work together to create elevated wellbeing experiences for a
- Pay: $15-$17/hour (depending on experience)
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Worker Category: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- Work Location: Gilbert, Arizona or remote in select states
- Training Schedule:
- 8 weeks of paid New Hire Training.
- First 4 weeks: Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM,
- Second 4 weeks: Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM,
- After successful completion of the training period, a closing
shift will be assigned with hours ranging between 9:00 AM - 7:00
PM, to include working Saturdays (off Sundays).
- Throughout the year, there are periodic shift bids that include
a variety of shifts ranging between 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM.Our Culture &
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - We believe our benefits
package offers an array of programs to meet your physical,
emotional, and financial needs. Whether its nationwide healthcare,
income protection like company paid life insurance, short-term
disability, long-term disability, or other benefits, we've got you
- Work-Life Balance - We offer generous paid time off (including
vacation, sick and personal time) and ten (10) paid holidays to
support a variety of lifestyles. We give you time away to focus on
the people who matter most with paid leave for new parents and paid
bereavement for your family members, including pets!
- Engage. Develop. Grow. We're proud to offer eligible employees
tuition reimbursement for college-level classes and programs of
study, in addition to free online self-paced training courses to
help you grow with us professionally. Internal opportunities for
growth (specialty teams and team lead positions).
- Financial Wellness - Whatever your financial goals are, we are
offer several ways to help you work toward them with our
complimentary financial advisers, 401(k) with employer match, and
employee stock ownership plan for eligible employees.
- Isagenix product discounts - Enjoy a substantial discount on
all Isagenix products purchased for you and your immediate family
members! While at the office, you'll have access to complimentary
products while working on-site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Creating and ensuring that every customer contact is an
- Interacts with customers professionally via telephone, email,
online chat, and Salesforce CRM to provide support and information
on products or services; primary function is high-volume inbound
- Field customer questions and complaints in a timely manner;
Uses knowledge of Isagenix products, services, or other assigned
areas of expertise to answer inquiries.
- Educate customers on Isagenix policies and procedures, as well
as the products, services, and promotions we offer.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve
customers' problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records with accurate details
of inquiries, transactions, returns, cancellations, complaints, or
- Basic order fulfillment and account maintenance including
order-entry, account openings, returns, and much more.Minimum
Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST
HAVE to be considered for this position):Required Education &
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience in a call center
environment.Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
efficiently and professionally.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening,
written and oral communication.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to quickly learn
- Skilled in Microsoft Office 365 - emailing, instant messaging,
and document management.
- Ability to meet department performance metrics and manage
multiple tasks in a high demand setting.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work a
flexible schedule that is subject to change based on business
- Ability to learn new products, services, or area of customer
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Ability and flexibility to work fully remote and in-office,
when needed.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish, French, Korean, or Mandarin
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with direct sales or multi-level marketingIf someone
from Isagenix told you about this job, be sure to include their
name in your online application. They may be eligible for a
Keywords: Isagenix, Gilbert , Customer Care Representatives, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!