Affiliate and Design Team Coordinator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Important Note About Working at Scrapbook.com:Scrapbook.com
isn't for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than
most. You will be expected to embrace the Scrapbook.com culture and
embody our company's core values:
- Team Play: We are a team, we do our best, and we trust each
- Problem Solving: We fearlessly identify issues and solve them
with innovative and creative solutions.
- Humor: Humor makes us resilient during challenging times and
keeps us grounded during good times.
- Integrity: We do the right thing, especially when nobody's
watching.Our company's passion is to empower beautiful, meaningful,
handmade creation through papercrafts. Before you apply, be sure
you share Scrapbook.com's core values.
How this position fits at Scrapbook.com:As the Scrapbook Affiliate
and Design Team Coordinator you will work on-site, full-time, at
our headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona. You will seek out, educate
and build partnerships with creative team members, affiliates, and
other designers and influencers.
As the Scrapbook Affiliate and Design Team Coordinator you will:
- Engage with our creative community and crowdsource content to
support our marketing initiatives and increase visits and
conversions to the website
- Efficiently manage, organize and educate the Scrapbook.com
affiliate program and Creative Team by cultivating new, quality
relationships and strengthening existing ones
- Communicate with the Scrapbook.com Creative Team and affiliates
through emails, newsletters, app interaction, Facebook groups and
- Coordinate and collaborate regularly with Marketing and Social
Media colleagues to feature the affiliates and Creative Team
- Administer the logistics of our affiliate program through
ShareASale, Payments, Q&As, etc while committing to 24 hour
- Take on other jobs as assigned
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal, written and
interpersonal communication skills. Will be open, direct, clear,
and kind when communicating and collaborating with colleagues,
affiliates, creative team members, designers, and brands.
- Organized and have impeccable follow-through. You are able to
respond and help affiliates quickly, make plans, and prioritize so
that the most important tasks are accomplished.
- Assertive and confident with reaching out to new contacts and
developing relationships with others.
- Able to multi-task and are flexible when priorities
- A strategic thinker and able to make strategic decisions to
determine the most efficient way to handle specific tasks.
- Proficient with technology, software applications,
spreadsheets, analytics and other internal or third-party
- A creative thinker who loves the paper crafting industry.
- 2-3 years experience working with brand affiliates, affiliate
sales and marketing strategies.
- 2-3 years project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Craft and hobby industry background highly preferred
- Proficient working with complex spreadsheets
Keywords: Scrapbook.com, Gilbert , Affiliate and Design Team Coordinator, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!