Company: OPS Home improvement, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are looking to hire someone with strong communication and
organizational skills, coupled with a dynamic personality that can
deal with all types of personalities over the phone. Skilled at
perusing city, county, and Outdoor Event websites to locate and
reserve booth placement to maximize foot traffic in outdoor and
indoor events. These events, allow us to display our windows and
bath products. A strong background in graphic arts, creating
literature and brochures, photography, and other creative avenues
is a plus.Responsibilities:
- Work with GM to procure sponsorship for certain events.
- Be proactive and prompt with strong attention to detail and
- Coordinate personnel for all events.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and
- Order, create, and maintain proper inventory levels of
promotional items for home shows.
- Arrange and help with setup/teardown at each event.
- Managing and working our booth and addressing potential
problems that may arise.
- Speak with prospective/interested customers about us at our
Home Show/Event booths and other designated locations!
- Understand what it takes to make sure the logistics work out,
keep everything within the allocated budget and ensure that the
event itself is carried out smoothly.
- Invite qualified customers to participate in a FREE in-home
sales presentation (you are not responsible for the actual sales
presentation, just inviting them to make an appointment with one of
our no-pressure sales representatives)!
- Provide literature and demo to create value, that lets the
customer know what makes us different and better than our
- Has managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to look across various initiatives and prioritize
based upon our strategic direction and priorities.
- 1-3 years of event management and production experience within
the Events Industry and Marketing Consulting,
- Significant experience in creating an integrated event plan and
successfully delivering dozens of experiences that meet/exceed
- An empathetic personality and care about solving problems and
helping your immediate and broader team deliver world-class
- Top-notch organizational skills and are adept at multitasking
and thorough in your documentation and follow-up practices.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Suite is a must. Knowing Salesforce
is a plus!
- Types of associated skills: Home Show/Convention or Event Rep
Sales, Kiosk Sales, Makeup/Perfume Sales.
Our company stands behind each employee, to enhance their success.
You will be supplied with excellent sales training from our highly
skilled vendors' training team. We want to make sure you utilize
skills you did not know existed. We are one of the nation's leading
remodeling companies with unsurpassed customer satisfaction and
follow-up service, which in itself, leads to many referrals. All of
us here have the passion to succeed and improve the homeowner
experience.Revolutionizing the home improvement industry one
customer at a time!Benefits:
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
Keywords: OPS Home improvement, LLC, Gilbert , Event Coordinator, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!