2022 Design Intern
Company: Rocket Media
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Rocket Media is seeking a college student or recent graduate who
wants hands-on, well-rounded experience in digital design with our
2022 summer internship program.
The digital design intern will assist with creating assets and
design systems for special projects and client and company needs.
In addition, you will be exposed to our internal process and be
given an independent project that you will present at the end of
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Market research and brand assessments
- Logo creation, conceptualization, and color theory
- Brand style guide development
- UI/UX research and best practices
- Social media content and banners
- Content stylization and web design concepts
Requirements of the Role
We're looking for someone with:
- Working towards or completed, a degree in Design,
Communications, Advertising, PR, or similar field with a minimum
GPA of 3.0 in their major.
- Advanced use of the Adobe suite
- Strong design and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interest in digital design
- Be a self-starter
What will make you Stand Out
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked at a digital agency before
- Worked with home service companies before
- Experience with Sketch
- Conference and Public speaking experience (love to teach)
The benefits & Perks
Some of the benefits of becoming part of our family include:
- Course credit for your major, pending coordination with your
school and our ability to meet their requirements.
- Letter of recommendation with satisfactory completion of the
- Minimum wage paid intern position ($12.80/hour)
- Flexible work schedule, mostly WFH with hybrid work options
We'll be collecting applications through May 16th and then start
our interview process.
The internship runs from June 13th through August 5th (8 weeks)
Submit a Video
We ask applicants to create a short video (two-minute max) to
submit with their application. We realize that most people are a
bit nervous and self-conscious about recording a video of
themselves and we certainly take that into account. It doesn't need
to be high production value, we're not evaluating your video
skills. Take a video with your smartphone or webcam and put it on
YouTube (usually unlisted) or Vimeo and share the link with us.
Your resume and cover letter will tell us about your work
experience. Use the video to tell us about yourself. What do you
love to do in your free time? Who's your favorite person, and why?
Tell a funny story. You can even tell us what you ate for
breakfast, about your hometown, or your favorite flavor of ice
cream. We watch and appreciate every video submitted, and it helps
us get to know you better - to give more context to who you are and
why you should be one of our interns this summer.
Keywords: Rocket Media, Gilbert , 2022 Design Intern, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!