Posted on: June 20, 2022
Position Summary:This position will supervise and assist in the
day to day responsibilities of fraud detection and prevention
globally. Responsible for driving down fraud losses through
prevention and/or effective responses to fraud chargebacks. Help
implement and own fraud software solutions with focus on continuous
improvement. The position develops and improves procedures to
ensure minimal risk of fraud. Work closely with IT, Merchant
Services, Customer Care, and Compliance on fraud prevention
initiatives.Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may
- Direct and oversee the work of fraud prevention professionals,
including training, mentoring and performance appraisals insuring
- Monitor potential fraudulent orders and ensure we meet/exceed
defined response times.
- Detect/Identify fraud patterns and help drive change in
process/systems to minimize fraud.
- Provide input and solutions for improvement with current fraud
- Develop monthly/quarterly dashboard reporting to allow the
review on various areas, chargebacks, orders stopped, money saved,
- Analyze trends with the goal of identifying emerging fraudulent
schemes or risks; recommends proactive, preventative measures that
are meant to reduce exposure and limit Isagenix liability.
- Delegate daily tasks to ensure team is achieving desired
- Ensure that chargebacks are being responded to prior to the
- Drive initiatives to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Work with external vendors and IT to ensure implemented fraud
tools are operating correctly.Minimum Qualifications (These are the
requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in analytical role.
- 2 years of proven experience in a lead or supervisor level
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to
coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce credit card processes,
terminology and software.
- The office environment requires the use of standard office
equipment and personal computers.Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree from an accredited institution in Business or IT
- Professional experience in network marketing or health and
Keywords: Isagenix, Gilbert , Fraud Supervisor, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!