Licensed Security Officer - Security Supervisor
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring! $500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250 after
90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard license.
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!Every day is
different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible
schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that
cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And
every industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we
do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld
stands out as the largest privately owned security services company
in the world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're
also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If
you're a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in
customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the
tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with
exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and
thrive - here, too!At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is
important so we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every
market we're in. We're growing our team here in Phoenix,
AZ!Compensation: $19 /hour $500 Sign on Bonus with Active Guard
Card License! Shift:
- Monday - Friday/1st Shift: 7am - 3pm (40+ hours/Full-Time)About
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- Ability to communicate effectively both both orally and in
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have an active Arizona Guard Card license
- You have previous supervisory experience
- 1-2 years of safety/security experience
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a
dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us
out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural
diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing
ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of
room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future
with us today. QualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Gilbert , Licensed Security Officer - Security Supervisor, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!