Company: PS Tutoring and Test Prep
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Here at Planting Seeds Tutoring, we believe that a good
education is a foundation for a better future!*
*Position: Elementary or High School Tutor*
*Location: All States*
*Hey there, tutors!*
We are Planting Seeds Tutoring and Test Prep., a fast-growing
company in the US. We have been operating since 2015, and we
provide the best tutoring services to students from elementary to
graduate students. We are proud to announce that we are now serving
all states in the United States! And hopefully, be a global company
to help kids on the other side of the globe.
This position is PART-TIME. We hire based on the demands of our
clients/students. It is important for us to get to know your
preferences and qualifications so we can match you with a great
student! The number of hours depends on the needs of the students,
but you definitely have the chance to work more hours depending on
*Job Duties: *
* Assist students in targeted subject areas via individual or group
* Host workshops on selected topics
* Model and encourage collaborative study strategies
* Create and manage resources
* Contribute to a friendly and productive learning environment
* Commute to students place of residence or meet at a public
location to conduct tutoring sessions
* Meet regularly with the supervisor
* Must be able to do BOTH remote and in-person tutoring
* Has a personal vehicle
* Has a laptop/computer and good internet connection
* Must have taken major math, science, and English courses
(Algebra, Calculus, Biology, etc.)
*Good to have: *
* Effective interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to relate to students with various academic levels and
* Previous tutoring & teaching experience is preferred
* A College degree is preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
* We are strictly looking for tutors who can perform both in-person
and online/remote tutoring. Can you confirm if you can do both?
* We strictly require our tutors to have their personal vehicles to
travel to our student's houses, can you confirm if you have that?
* Do you have a laptop, or computer, and a fast, reliable internet
* How many years of Tutoring experience do you have? What are your
relevant experiences in the field of tutoring?
* What subject/s are you most comfortable teaching?
* How soon can you start? (E.g. I can start ASAP.)
* What is your email address?
* What is your Location and Zip Code?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PS Tutoring and Test Prep, Gilbert , Academic Tutor, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!