Company: Copa Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
What You'll Get---When you join our team as a full-time
Peer/Family Mentor, you will receive:
- Limitless growth and career advancement opportunities
- Increased pay, based on annual performance reviews
- Career development offered internally through our
Organizational Development & Learning Department
- Generous PTO program - up to 3 weeks off your first year with
continued accruals each pay period
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Wellness Program - Offering access to an expert Health Coach
and wellness incentives to lower cost
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Affordable health care plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Free Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance up to
- 403(b) retirement plans with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program Voluntary benefits: Long-Term
Disability, Pet Insurance, Additional Life/AD&D Insurance, and
much more!Who We Need
- This position is responsible for offering support to families
through activities that align with the SAMHSA evidence-based Family
- Be able to help family member combat negative self-talk,
overcome fears, and solve problems.
- Be able to help a family member articulate, set and accomplish
his/her goals with clinical staff as appropriate.
- Be able to explain a Person-Centered Plan and explain the
advantages to family members including explaining advance
directives and court-ordered treatment.
- Understand the role of family support at each stage of the
- Attend clinical staffing's, team meetings and other meetings as
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties
may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department,
consistent with Copa Health productivity levelsMINIMUM
- Requires a minimum of a High School Diploma / GED
- A minimum of one (1) to three (3) years' experiences in a
behavioral health setting, required.
- Satisfactory work records as determined by the -People 1st
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Complete all on-boarding paperwork, in a timely manner and be
cleared to attend New Employee Orientation (NEO), as
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint
Clearance Card and any other required background checks.
- Ability to meet Copa's driver authorized driving requirements,
set forth by Copa Health's insurance company. - Including AZ
Driver's license upon hire, 39-month MVR, proof of insurance and
vehicle registration, if applicable.Copa Health is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
-Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required.
Keywords: Copa Health, Gilbert , Peer Mentor, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!