Company: Bjerk Builders
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job DescriptionSalary: $15 - $17 DOEPosition Summary:The
Electrician Helper is responsible for assisting Electricians with
installing and maintaining electrical and power systems. This
position supports Electricians in installing electrical wiring in
commercial buildings, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts,
and repairing appliances.Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist in installing electrical systems.
- Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit
- Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit
- Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull
wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels,
and other terminals.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical
and electronic components, or wire.
- Replace old fuse boxes.
- Hook up appliances for power.
- Install new lighting and ceiling fans.
- Consult with engineers, engineering technicians, line
installers and repairers, or industrial machinery mechanics and
maintenance workers when performing installations.
- Assist in rewiring commercial buildings.Leadership Skills and
- Reliable and responsible for quality work.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Team collaboration skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and
multi-task in a fast-paced environment.Immediate Supervisor: This
position reports to the Electrical Superintendent.Required
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- In the process of Electrician apprenticeship.
- Ability to use electrical tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter
etc.) and analyze electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Knowledge of commercial electrical systems.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.by
Keywords: Bjerk Builders, Gilbert , Electrician Helper, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!