Company: Arizona's Children Association
Posted on: January 23, 2023
*Eligible for a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Would you like to help build a stronger Arizona for children and
families? Would you like to make a direct impact, right in your own
community? We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as
a Therapist / Clinician in our Florence office. As a Clinician /
Therapist with Arizona's Children Association you will have the
opportunity to provide clinical evaluation and assessment of
clients and their family's situation, as well as provide group
and/or individual therapy. You may also be working with school
programs, referral agencies and other outside resources.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the
oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and
behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in
all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and
services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and
families each year. When working with AzCA, you'll be surrounded by
highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our
mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most
valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to
aid your health and wellness including:
- All full time employees working 30 hours or more per week are
eligible and we offer several plans for each so you can choose the
option right for you and your family which includes:
- Medical provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Dental
and Vision provided by MetLife
- We offer several plans so you can choose the option right for
you and your family
- Plans are effective the first of the month following 30 days of
- We also offer: Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings
Account (HSA), Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long
- Employee Assistance Program provided by Cura Linc
- Employee Wellness and Support Time every Friday morning
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan provided through Mutual of
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
- Clinical Licensure Reimbursement
Find your passion. Join our Team!
What You'll Do:
- Conducts a full and ongoing assessment utilizing the program
- Engages the child/ family collaboratively in order to create
safety and stability for each family member.
- Develops and implements successful trauma informed
- Plans for client treatment discharge/termination including
establishing treatment plans
- Interacts professionally, clearly and in a timely manner with
internal and external customers, other community professionals
including staffing meetings, providing consultation or advocacy
representing AzCA as a trauma informed agency.
- Participates in in-service training and educational
opportunities outside the agency as required and as time and
- Provides effective client treatment with regular
- Provisions psychotherapy to individuals and families
- Provides crisis management, including assessing and providing
appropriate responses, handling the situation calmly.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field of study from
an accredited college or university.
Minimum Qualification & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver's license and be insurable under
the agency's automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients'
homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance
requirements for the position. An individual may qualify for this
position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the
essential functions of the position with or without reasonable
At Arizona's Children Association we are passionate about creating
an inclusive workplace that not only promotes, but values and
celebrates diversity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace
and culture to better serve our children, families and
Just like the uniqueness of the families we serve, we strive to be
race, color, ethnicity, national origin, culture, language, gender,
age, sexual orientation/preference, gender identity and expression,
disability and/or diagnosis, marital status, religion, status, or
any other protected status.
AzCA does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
Keywords: Arizona's Children Association, Gilbert , BH Clinician, Other , Florence, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!