Correctional Officer - Saguaro
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Correctional Officer salary starting at $42,030.56 annually, pay
for experience is considered (to include military experience).
*Based on 2,184 compensated hours.
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good. - We are currently seeking a Correctional Officer
for our Saguaro Correctional Center who has a passion for providing
the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Come
join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people
and communities we serve. -At this facility you can be a part of
facilitating programs that rehabilitate those in our care such as
-Dog programs / Faith based programming / Drug/alcohol treatment
programming/ etc. - With little to no experience, you can join us
in a supportive environment where we train you and help you
envision a career. Are you 18 years of age or older? - Do you have
a high school diploma or GED? If so, join us!
Correctional Officer performs routine duties in accordance with
policies, regulations and procedures to maintain order and provide
security, care and direct supervision of inmates/residents in
housing units, at
meals, during recreation, on work assignments and during all other
activity in a correctional facility. - May
employ weapons or force to maintain discipline and order. - -
- Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
correctional facility. -
- Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
- CoreCivic recognizes your military service to qualify you for
requiring criminal justice experience. -Qualifications: -
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent
- Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer
training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security
officer licensed by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete any required training.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Gilbert , Correctional Officer - Saguaro, Other , Eloy, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!