Company: The Fountain Group LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
My name is Patrick Nusbaum, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain
Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a
Pipefitter -for a prominent client of ours. This position is
located Gilbert, AZ. Details for the position are as follows:
- This position will be a direct hire opportunity with multiple
positions available on multiple shifts for one of the top companies
that produces fire equipment, HVAC systems, and security equipment
for buildings all over the world. Benefits will take effect within
30-60 days of hire date.
- Shifts: 1st shift: MON-FRI 5AM-1:30PM - 2nd shift: MON-THUR
2PM-12:30AM -- Weekend: FRI-SUN 5AM-5:30PM - pay differentials is
2nd shift receives an additional 10% on top of their base rate and
Weekend shift receives 15% on top of their base rate when working
those shift hours
- The primary role of the Pipefitter will be responsible for the
installation of low-pressure piping systems and their components.
Through the use of blueprints and project specifications, the
Pipefitter II will construct piping systems that carry water,
chemicals and fuel. Other responsibilities will include the testing
of systems once they are in place.
- Installs new mechanical equipment (e.g., pumps, air dryers,
converters, relief valves, recirculation pumps, coils, isolation
valves, 3-way valves, condensate traps).
- Installs hydronic heating systems, cooling systems and
- Fabricates and welds piping/equipment supports, brackets,
- Fits up and prepares piping requiring welded joints.
- Liaises and collaborates with other trades.
- Repairs plumbing systems, hydronic heating systems.
- Performs filter changes on hydronic heating systems, control
air, air-handling units.
- Provides occasional guidance to the primary function of others,
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications to
determine layout requirements
- Measure, cut, and threading to required shape using hand and
- Weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and
fabricate sections of piping system
- Install supports, valves, piping.
- Test system for leaks using testing equipment
- Clean and maintain pipe units and fittings and flush
- Remove and replace worn components and reactivate
- Other duties as required
- Job requires ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs. for 50
feet is required.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g.
hard-hat, safety boots, etc.)
- Hazards associated with the industry.
- Overtime as required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Completion of an approved Pipefitter Trade Certification
- Steamfitter Pipefitter Red Seal Certificate preferred.
Keywords: The Fountain Group LLC, Gilbert , Pipefitter, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!