NP needed in Arizona for Pediatrics Telehealth coverage
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Nurse Practitioner needed in Arizona for Telehealth Pediatrics
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and AZ state
license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm, Saturday: 8am
- 8pm. AHCCCS enrollment strongly preferred. To learn more about
this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest,
please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a
variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations.
We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm, Saturday: 8am - 8pm
- AHCCCS enrollment strongly preferred
- 15-20 patients per day
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $60.00 to $70.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many
factors including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Gilbert , NP needed in Arizona for Pediatrics Telehealth coverage, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!