Company: Vantage West Credit Union
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Vantage West Credit Union
We believe that everything starts with the experience that is
created in a moment. When serving our 150,000+ members, we strive
to create moments that are meaningful, impactful, and valuable. As
one of Arizona's largest credit unions, we promote economic
development by informing, advising, and supporting our members. We
are here for more than just a job; we believe in the greater
vision. We speak up, reach out, and share our knowledge in order to
strengthen our communities and foster growth.
As aRelationship Banker at Vantage West,
You are responsible for providing accurate, professional and prompt
member service while performing a variety of financial
transactions. You are flexible in executing all branch functions
and engage in high levels of interaction with members. You maintain
knowledge on all related products, services, and promotions to
effectively create cross-sale opportunities based on member needs.
As a proud representative of Vantage West, you contribute to our
culture of trust, teamwork, and proactivity while delivering
You will be a great fit if---
- You proactively build, develop, and maintain relationships with
- You have a keen awareness for the needs of others and you
strive to understand their thoughts and feelings.
- You can be counted on to push self and others to exceed sales
- You pursue all tasks with energy, drive, urgency, and the need
to successfully finish.
- You have a strong set of core values and beliefs that your
actions align with.
- You enjoy taking on challenges that may seem difficult as well
as seizing opportunities as they come.
What else you'll need to succeed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years of experience in sales and/or customer service
(preferable in a financial institution)
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation
- Effective selling and referral skills
Why would you want to work at our Interactive Branch?
You will have the opportunity to enrich our members' lives, by not
only delivering solutions- but inspiring their financial dreams. In
this interactive branch, you will engage in meaningful
conversations with our members, and serve them in an open and
Benefits to working for Vantage West:
We strive to maintain a culture where our employees are challenged,
supported, and valued. Just as we reward our credit union members
for their engagement, we reward our employees for fulfilling the
Vantage West mission.
- Competitive benefits package, 401k, and great Credit Union
- Generous PTO, paid holiday allowances, and tuition
- Community Volunteer Program- 16 paid hours giving time to
causes that allow our communities to thrive
- Limitless growth opportunities for ongoing learning, training,
- We are located in the sunny southwest where its clear skies
nearly 300 days a year, what more could you need?
Candidates should be able to work the following hours:
Monday-Thursday 8am to 5:30pm
Fridays 8am to 6:30pm
Saturdays 8:30am to 1:30pm
Please note that this post is intended to be a job advertisement
and does not include a complete list of duties that this position
may be expected to perform.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Vantage West Credit Union, Gilbert , Relationship Banker, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!