Business Technologist Governance Analyst - Senior Level
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Business
Governance Technologist Analyst - Senior Level for the Phoenix
Norterra Parkway Office.
Provides specialized knowledge, financial systems expertise, and
guidance to support the implementation of technological solutions
across the enterprise.Job Requirements
- Oversees the development of programs and processes to identify
business needs and technology opportunities.
- Reviews plans and solutions to ensure the full exploitation of
technology and employment of industry recognized best
- Acts as project leader for user groups developing systems
- Oversees testing, implementation and training for the new or
enhanced systems for both vendor and in-house developed
- Identifies project requirements and through the identification
of manpower and user requirements, identifies and brokers internal
and external resources.
- Performs contract reviews and monitors contractual
- Ensures adherence to established guidelines, policies, and
procedures and submits recommendations for project
- Responds to requests from management for analysis of systems
processes, procedures, and policy studies and analysis.
- Tests alternative processes and recommends changes to current
processes, procedures, and policies.
- Reviews, prioritizes, and coordinates unit workload.
- Negotiates requirements and prioritizes all levels of
- Coordinates schedules of reports and data input to ensure
timeliness and accuracy of the financial data.
- Coordinates unit training activities.
- Monitors internal external customer opportunities to anticipate
and satisfy changing internal and external customer needs.
- Analyzes current critical business operations and investigates
method to redesign, sustain, and reinvent optional business
- Develops governance agreements with customers and internal
- Bachelor's Degree, or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years of related experience and accountability for
complex tasks and/or projects*Qualifications may warrant placement
in a different job level*When you apply for this position, you will
be required to answer some initial questions. -- This will take
approximately 5 minutes. -- Once you begin the questions you will
not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able
to change your responses.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in IT and /or IS (Information Technology &
- Experience in monitoring IT and / or IS performance and SLA
- Understanding of Third Party Risk and/or Affiliate
- Be a self-starter and self-manager who has excellent "follow
- Capable of adapting and adjusting to an environment that is
- Capable of conceptual and analytical thinking, able to
understand, analyze, and synthesize complex business and technology
requirements, issues and strategies.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and deliver projects in
accordance with agreed schedules.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and capable
of building strong relationships within the multiple layers of any
organization ( i.e. Business partners, Committees and the IT/IS
Leaders). -- -- --
- Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Work, Outlook, Visio,
PowerPoint, etc.)Relocation assistance is notavailable for this
position.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.Must complete 12
months in current position (from date of hire or date of
placement), or must have manager------s approval prior to
posting.Last day to apply to the opening is 1/27/20 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, Gilbert , Business Technologist Governance Analyst - Senior Level, Professions , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!