Route Driver - CDL A - Chandler - 35464
Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top
Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious
If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop
their skills and are encouraged to be innovative.
Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will
be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays,
great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage,
company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability,
401(k) with company match, and much more!
At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of
respect, diversity, commitment and partnership.
Be our newest team member! We are in need of a local Regulated
Medical Waste Route Driver who will be responsible for servicing
assigned LQ (Large Quantity) and SQ (Small Quantity) accounts in
the most professional way, ensuring that customers needs are met on
a continual basis for various waste pickups and supply
The Route Driver will provide the highest level of customer service
at all times.
This is a full-time, 1st shift position with a 5am start time and a
4x10 work schedule.
3 days off weekly including weekends and 1 week day.
Qualified CDL A Licensed Drivers with truck driving experience will
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Manages assigned routes
ensuring customers waste is picked up in a timely and accurate
* Picks up and transports waste safely according to all federal,
state, and local rules and regulations.
* Plans daily schedule based on customers needs by reviewing daily
paperwork, e.g., manifest, route sheets, previous VCR, etc.
provided by the Transportation Manager or Dispatcher.
* May prepare and load trucks to service select accounts for the
day ensuring enough supplies are added.
* Picks up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for
* Ensures each customer has packaged and prepared the waste
according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations
* Provides the highest level of customer service to assigned
accounts on a daily basis, communicating any issues to
Transportation Manager or Dispatcher for resolution.
This includes but is not limited to re-routes, adjustments in
container sizes, training, etc.
* Ensures waste, supplies, and material handling equipment are
secured prior to operating vehicle on public highway.
* Ensures assigned paperwork is completed legibly, neatly,
accurately, and completely and returned to Transportation Manager
or Dispatcher for processing.
Ensures DOT Driver Log is completed, if applicable.
* Communicates with Transportation Manager and/or Dispatcher
regarding any change to route pickups, including address changes,
customer not having waste ready for pickup, etc., and reports any
problems with accounts before close of business each day.
* Ensures that employee covering for specific route is aware of any
situations outside the norm in order to provide the highest level
of customer service.
* Performs pre-trip and post-trip maintenance on assigned truck
prior to leaving or closing for the day.
* Reports any maintenance problems to Dispatcher for follow-up.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* CDL A required. * Demonstrates the ability to read a map,
interact professionally with various levels of internal/external
customers, and portray a strong professional demeanor and attitude
at all times and in all situations.
* Two or more years of customer service experience required.
* A minimum of 6 months route-type work required.
* Current and valid drivers license required with an excellent
* Demonstrates good computer skills and knowledge of intranet.
* Maintains current Medical Examiner s Certification (MEC) issued
by a doctor approved by Stericycle.
* Must work safely and carefully to prevent injury to self and
others while driving, loading, and unloading vehicle.
Requires constant mental and visual attention relative to the safe
operation of the vehicle.
* Must be able to exert up to 150 pounds of force occasionally and
up to 60 pounds of force frequently and up to 20 pounds of force
constantly to lift, push or pull carts weighing as much as 500
* May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected
class.PandoLogic.Category: Transportation, Keywords: Route Driver
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Gilbert , Route Driver - CDL A - Chandler - 35464, Professions , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!