Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Detail rebar
from contractor drawings, plans or blueprints. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Details structural rebar either manually or on a computer using
an AutoCAD program.
- Interacts with customers in order to review plans to determine
scope and other requirements of the job.
- Back-logs reconciliation pertaining to finished rebar and
- Copies, prints and distributes finished detail plans to
- Assists with maintaining and updating project status in the
project management system (aSa, RMS, or other). Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or
protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly
defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and
techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and
inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises
judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves
regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support personnel. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification
may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in
a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a
related field. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Certificate of completion in drafting, industrial drawing or
construction from a college or technical school.
- Work experience in construction, rebar fabrication or
- Engineering background preferred. PRID PRID161 Job Locations
US-AZ-Gilbert Posted Date 3 hours ago (1/7/2021 10:35 AM) Job ID
2020-40695 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area
Manufacturing Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time and
Part-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Gilbert , Detailer, Professions , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!